Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Pattern For Baby Fondant Booties

flash project! First day. (03.09.2007)

history (03/09/2007):

Some time ago I made with my little brother Raphael by Playmobil toy an "adventure game" together, where we built a scene from Playmobil and figures, "NPCs" and einzusammelnde "inventory items" in these distributed. Quick
was also a little "story" (The King the forest was turned into a cat and must now be converted back), and thus various problems to be solved.
Our sister Gerlind was then summoned as a player that observe with their Playmobil figure our scene for objects (Gerlind: "Look under the tree" Me: "Oh, there's a spoon") and interact with the "NPCs" had. (Gerlind: "Talk to type" I "type. Hello")
had successfully completed as Gerlind our little game, Raphael expressed the desire to make himself a real time computer game. Very pleased with this idea, I promised to help him.

Now I am here for two weeks with my family and I I made to go through with the project at this time.
first time I took my show so Raphael ideas. Inspired by WoW, he expressed the wish for a game in which "fights monsters" and for that we "get stuff".


0 comments:

Post a Comment