Thursday, September 6, 2007

Creative Webcam Live! Pro For Emachine Laptop

flash project: forest walk

05/09/2007

Since it rained all day yesterday, we were able to shoot out there no background images - that will probably have to wait until tomorrow because today is raining it constantly. example is an attack with poison, which continuously makes a certain amount of damage in my eyes "more complicated" than a normal attack that does damage to a fixed value. According to Raphael
request, I will divide the cast into the categories of shadows, lightning, fire and ice.
is important to me, especially the interplay of the different spell categories that are mutually are intended to soften and promote.
have given me It's going to a few rough ideas. Maybe I'll work wholly without mana and draw my focus completely on the effect of the spell.
Today I will work out the first two concrete rooms to let Raphael drawings make it.
would I also make schonmal sketches for a character interface.

Our heart magician has now made its first steps in AGS, at the animation we need a little polish, however.


0 comments:

Post a Comment